20.09.10

Ride the Sea to Sky Highway




Yesterday I had a wonderful afternoon by taking a ride along the coast. The weather forecast was mixed but I was glad just to take the risk, so I was accompanied by sunshine of a few hours with bright sky.


I lend a Suzuki GS 500 - very nice!


First stop was Whitecliff Park with a first great view to the ocean. Some divers went down to the water to watch seals. After a stop for food at Horseshoe Bay and seeing a Ferry departing, I went ahead to the "Sea to Sky Highway", which goes to Whistler (That is the Sky ;-).

The view from the highway is arresting! [ Full picture ]

I guess it is the quickest trip with nice view you can take if starting from North Vancouver.

For longer tours, you may have a look to that website, which provides some ideas: motowhere.com.

Keine Kommentare: